Sunday, August 10, 2008

11. the perverse spirits.

****
for they do indeed helplessly hate me
who love me the most
but who fail to evoke my response.
****
& they do play this game
of pretending to disbelieve
& rebel & try to nullify
aspects of my being
who have the most acutely sensed
the certain potent divine

reality to my person;

i see through their foolish tricks
i have no desire
to make any claim

i cannot ever need

to prove my self

to others at all,
beyond, of course, serenely
stating my natural truths

regardless of how such unwanted foes

might choose to construe my integrity.
****
& they do pretend to ridicule me
who withal deeply
admire me
the most indeed,

& all that jealous detractors
might decry the most passionately
is precisely what they aspire

to the most ardently, indeed;
no, i refuse to share,

i owe no humans any explanation
for gifts god has liberally bestowed upon me,

i don't teach others how to
become or be as i am,
i cherish my individuality,

quite fetish my exclusivity,

& god's pleasure determines my being
which none might possibly ever replicate,

i frown at admirers pitiably imitating me
in grotesque, futile, pathetic attempts
to experience how i must be,
my being is real, elusive, inaccessible,
save as i might permit
lending life experience of myself,
yes, i exist,

in my reasons,
& these no human

is ever to know or understand,

not really, nor quite, never totally,

not if i can help it
& i certainly can
& ought to know
& do too well.
****
the recluse the

enigma the mystery
shall yet continue

to spawn lunatics

& tantalize all;
god purposes it
i shall it.
****

& nobody can

do anything about

anything to me.

****
there is only one way

to access & evoke me

it is faith, love, sincerity

& it is my decision

that remains supremely final still;

all else are sheer insanities

ab initio guaranteed to fail
& invite terrible legal punishments
from the awesome mystical law

that surrounds my embracing aura

& envelops all i purpose.
****

No comments:

Post a Comment