Saturday, August 16, 2008

14. i herald the new dawn.

*

i herald the next era.

*

i remain as lustrous, prophetic & elusive

as the first rays of the sun

at the new ambitious dawn

that heralds a new life

& instantly dies with it.

*

i shall be the one

to alone conceive & initiate

several glorious works

but then delegate these to others

indeed, god & i know how

i have already done so too

i do not suffer presumptuous rivals

encroaching within my domain

that none could possibly deserve to.

*

i will let them indulge in

a mockery of the essential purpose

& lead to sheer chaos

bred of my sheer disgust

at folks that can apparently

discriminate, discern & deserve not!

*

conquest of the self leads

to conquests beyond the self

i have all but rendered my mind

into an obedient servant of my self

it is not long that i shall awaken

my soul’s infinite powers

to become virtually the lord

of all existence.

*

true none else might imitate such

for god alone determines these privileges

one has to be born blessed

& because there is certainly much

of divine will that i know

*

all but to your personal ineffable glory

& never-before service

of our most glorious mission

so continue helping me please

both internally & to life

my most esteemed lord master

for i exist but as

your own & very shadow!

*

No comments:

Post a Comment