Sunday, August 10, 2008

10. yuksy, undesirable, the rarest of rare, actually impossible experiences.

****
no, this certainly cannot be
happening to me
i just refuse to quite believe it
well, it apparently somehow still is occurring
& to me
so that's it, i suppose!
****
but i never did anything to deserve such!
so that's precisely the injustice
innate to life.
but i thought, believe & do trust
that it is justice that subtly works
& shall nevertheless finally effect.
ah, finally?
so, endure with faith & patience.
easier said than done, indeed!
****
no, it failed
to vanquish me.
nothing on earth
possibly can affect me so.
i was born
with the unique divine boon
of death by my independent will
rather, salvation, by my personal choice.
****
nothing can trespass my being
access my core
or dare infringe
on even the most external
peripheral aspect of my soul & life
except with my personal permission
& just as i please it
choose to tolerate, let, spare it
for i am protected by divine will
& consecrated to godly mission.
****
i survive life
with a natural embodied transcendence
that scorns evil
& mocks maya
the illusory reality.
****
all i did was grow
more realized of my being
i need evolve no more
i am already attained of the ultimate
what presently engages me
is its adequate manifestation
****
& expression in human language
of what none has dared attempt before
subtle, ineffable truths
each a live nuclear bomb
devastating cozy erroneous human beliefs
with the royal, potent ruthlessness
that is truth's quintessential essence.
****
for what the millions believe
& the billions have believed
in every land
& down all recorded history
has actually been
barring certain essentials
wrong.
****
wrong,
wrong, wrong, wrong,
just plain wrong,
all wrong, totally
wrong, vitally wrong, grotesquely wrong,
really wrong, unbelievably
wrong, finally wrong, madly wrong.
****
hahah
how the perverse vermins might
wish could lynch me for my truths!
****
christ shall not be crucified again
let lord shiva open
his destructive third eye.
****
for i am now fully sworn
to wreak a merciless, terrifying retribution
upon most of those who
had ever dared to even desire to
ridicule my faith
congenital, deep, lofty, pure, absolute.
****
i swear this earnestly by
your unique pleasure with me
my supreme lord master
so you are to verily satisfyingly
prove, uphold, realize
establish, vindicate & consummate me.
****
i shall sing my lusty swan song
to stir similarly attuned hearts & souls
of all pure kindred spirits
mystically united in shared quest
for true & final redemption
in my abysmal loneliness i withal experience
their real togetherness
besides your presence, of course,
intimate, bewitching, overpowering.
****
& yeah, so i am,
quite glad it apparently "happened" to me
& am dangerously ready for life's disgusts
should it dare presume to
seek to trouble or nullify
one uniquely blessed by gawde.
****


No comments:

Post a Comment