Monday, July 28, 2008

9. life, try me no further.

don't you know, life,
when you've been defeated
truly, finally, resoundingly, forever?
why not accept it?
*
try me no further
your tricks are limited
& i am evolved
past all their allurements.
*
your measly temptations attract me not
transcended free beyond your societal forces
your worldly glories matter no whit
& your horrors are pitiably pathetic!
*
rooted still awed within my being
as divine grace unleashes miracles galore
beholding your enchanting countenance dawn
sheathed in your blissful awareness
*
yes, this is the sole purpose
of human birth in the world
mystical attunement with the cosmic will
as renders redemption an experience lived
*
so what next my lord master
i weary of a redundant life
or are there words & works
decreed that am yet to accomplish?
*

No comments:

Post a Comment